Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Thursday, September 15, 2016

Ghost Pirate

Ghost Pirate
"A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for"

Another one for my Ghost Stories series. This was shot at two different times. The base image was the ship and ocean shot at one time and then myself as the pirate was done about 6 months later. For this image I wanted the shipwreck to stay as it was and then make the rest of the image the ghost to show what the ship might have been at one time. I like to think the ship captain went down with its ship, but has stayed with it after all these years....



To give you an idea of how I create photos. This is the photo I shot of myself as the pirate. I just shoot on a background that I hang from my garage. Really nothing fancy. 


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP