Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Saturday, March 4, 2017

Shhhh

Shhhh 
"Some ghosts are so quiet, you would hardly know they were there". - Bernie McGill

Another in my Ghost series. This image was shot on the Queen Mary, a perfect place to do a ghost photo ;)
Actually I did several while on the Queen Mary. As I have mentioned before I love to take photos while on vacation but this time I was able to plan a little. Since I knew I would be on the Queen Mary and since I knew the ship was known for ghosts, it was easy to plan several ideas while we were there for the night. Here is one of those images. 

I had already done a ghost photo on stairs that I really loved, so wanted to change it up a little. I was thinking about all the ghosts that could be on the ship and thought about how maybe they don't want to be discovered. Maybe this ghost wasn't upset or sad, maybe this ghost just wanted to be left alone. Maybe this ghost didn't want anyone else to know it was there. 



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP