Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Thursday, September 6, 2018

Reach

Reach
"My hands can only reach so far. Take my hand, and together we can reach so much further."

I like to think of this photo as a mini story that might have many beginnings or endings. It's part of a new series I am creating where the viewer can determine the story.  Some of my images have a clear path and idea behind it. The viewer sees the same things in the photo as I do. But I wanted to create something different then a straight forwarded piece. I wanted to create some open ended images where each viewer could make some choices for themselves.

Take this photo. Why is the woman reaching out? Does she need help? Do the hands need help? Is she trying to get away? What would it be she is getting away from? Or maybe she has died and is reaching out to the afterlife. Makes you think!


One of the questions I get asked more than any other question is how I set my focus...so here is a behind the scene photo....My son standing in as me so I can set my focus. I then just took his spot :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP