Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Exploration

I joined the Lightbulb project for 2020. I needed something to get back into editing and creating. Since taking most of 2019 off, I am ready to start 2020 and love the idea of a weekly challenge.

Today's image was shot back in June at the Seattle Promoting Passion, but I never got around to doing anything with those images. When I saw the first week's theme of "Exploration", I immediately remembered I took an image with a magnify glass and thought it would be perfect to go back through those images.

I also usually do self portraits, but it is nice to change things up every once in a while and not feel as though every photo this year has to be a self portrait. But don't worry there will be plenty of self portraits this year too :)

So here is my image for the 1st week....

Exploration
"She always had that about her, that look of otherness, of eyes that see things much too far, and of thoughts that wander off the edge of the world." - Joanne Harris




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP