Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Monday, March 14, 2022

Counting Time | Redeux | Self Portrait Artist

 "Counting Time"

I reedited a previous Covid art piece called "Counting Time" .

I originally created this piece in June 2020 to show the time passing of indoor lockdown and how much time we spent not doing "normal" activities. On Saturday our last mandate of wearing masks was lifted. My kids went to school today maskless for the first time in 2 years. 726 days into Covid. As this could be the last mandate as we return to daily life, I wanted to update this counting time piece to reflect the entire Covid journey. I must say all the tally marks really pop on this version!
Enjoy!



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP