Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Monday, June 8, 2020

Vibrant

Vibrant
"A drawing is simply a line going for a walk" - Paul Klee

Theme: Vibrant

This is another idea from my idea binder. However, this may be the longest idea still in there, or very close to it. Probably in the binder for a minimum of 4 years. Could be longer honestly. It's an idea that is based off famous painter Paul Klee. He is an artist who uses abstract graphical elements to his paintings. He did this one painting called Senecio.  That painting is the inspiration for today's piece. I will attach it along the bottom. 

A quick google search will show that many have come up with their own idea of this basic concept. For my self portrait I choose to use the basic colors of the rainbow rather than just warm colors. I also wanted soft edges. The main inspiration is using different colors and shapes to color in my portrait. Thought that would fit perfectly with the theme Vibrant :)


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP