Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Monday, July 6, 2020

Key Holder

Key Holder
"You are the only one that holds the key to your own experiences"

Theme: Dreamy

I heard this quote (or a version that is very close) at some point in the last month. I cannot remember where I heard it. Probably from TV. Could be something someone said. I wrote it down quickly and started to sketch this out. I really loved the visual that we hold our own key.

I had sat on the dreamy theme for quite some time and just could not come up with anything. I love when you least expect it how something can spur an idea. I loved the idea that I could create this key image with a dreamy misty feel. This year has been really great for me creatively. It has really stretched how I come up with ideas.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP