Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Friday, December 15, 2017

Burnt

Burnt
"The sun burnt everyday, it burnt time". - Ray Bradbury

This photo was taken back in 2015 when I shot the other bird photo at the burnt forest. Sometimes when its winter and I don't shoot as often, I go back and see what other images I have already taken. Images that I may have overlooked the first time. Images that I may have liked but never got a chance to edit. Sometimes I shoot just what I need for a photo, but in the case of this series, I shot many things because I knew I had one afternoon at the burnt forest.

So don't forget to go back and review past photos that you may have looked over at one time. You never know what you might find that would still work :)


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP