Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sit and Shoot

2018 Self Portrait

I joined a group that was doing a photo a week for 2018. Figured I could use it as inspiration to create more this year. Although I have an entire binder full of ideas, I usually slack and never get them done.

The first week was "Self Portrait". A little easier for me since I shoot mostly self portraits. So I thought I would have it be more of what my passion is and what would represent me and then go from there. Of course that would be a camera. Since I already did a photo last year where the camera on a tripod and me merged to make one, I thought I would just do something simple. Just me sitting on my camera on a shelf.

Sit and Shoot
"Self Portraits are a way of revealing something about oneself" - Eric Kandel

So what will I reveal in 2018! Stay Tuned!




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP