Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Monday, July 30, 2018

Caged

Caged

"It is the beautiful bird which gets caged" - Chinese Proverbs

I have been wanting to do a piece like this for quite some time, but I never could find the right birdcage. I have been searching for birdcages for about two years now. Who knew there were so many different kinds of birdcages? I had purchased two other birdcages and tried a similar type image with one of them, but it never looked right or how I wanted it to look.  Finally earlier this year I found this PERFECT birdcage at a swamp meet type antique show. The minute I saw this birdcage I knew it was what I had been looking for and had to have it. 



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP