Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Monday, June 15, 2020

Boundaries

Boundaries
"Boundaries are part of self care. They are healthy, normal, and necessary." - Doreen Virtue

Theme: Boundaries

Another for my Covid series. I wanted to create a piece about the boundaries we need now. Backing up from people. Keeping our distance. Being aware of being too close to someone. Respecting if someone would like be social distancing. I feel like I could have my arms up all the time telling others to back away. To give me space.  I wore the mask in the photo to represent these times with Covid and how this is the time we are currently living in. However, this could represent how many feel anytime of the year or in their lives. Not everyone is comfortable with people being very close or in their personal space.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP