Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Thursday, January 30, 2020

Happy 20s New Year

Happy 20s New Year
1/20
A recreation of "Happy New Year", originally created in January 2014. I will post that at the bottom :)

This image is part of a new 2020 series.
I've had this idea for a few years knowing 2020 was coming. I am going to "redo" 20 of my photos this year. Some will be like this where I just redo it with a new idea/theme relevant to 2020, others will call attention to how we have aged/grown, and some will just be downright laughable  
Fun notes about this image:
1.This dress is from 1995 when I was on drill team and we did a flapper/20's routine. So not looking for this photo to be era specific, this was just a fun creation, and seriously you had to know I'd do a roaring 20s photo right?
2. Also the confetti is black, silver, and gold, but then I changed the image to full black/white, a little bummed that detail was lost.
3. This was the third photo I took....and I ended up taking 53...without a remote....running back and forth...53 times...for me to choose frame 3! lol
4. I made a You Tube video about this image. Check it out here. And I will post it below :)


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP