Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Friday, January 31, 2020

Stuck

Stuck
"If you can't wake up from the nightmare, maybe you're not asleep."

Theme: Nightmare.

There are many images I could have created for the theme Nightmare. I found this week easier with the idea of creating something darker. I even love the idea of a nightmare series. Maybe something I can explore later. I already have a fear/phobias series and many of those ideas would have fit for this theme. I also have a ghost series that would have worked too. However, I wanted to create an idea that didn't already fit into something else I was working on. I wanted to pull an idea from my idea binder, something that might have sat uncreated for awhile.

I've had this particular idea written in my idea binder for over a year and never got around to creating it. 

I like to think of this theme and image in two ways. The obvious creepy nightmare factor of being stuck in a mirror or seeing someone else stuck in the mirror. I mean that has horror movie written all over it! But also of the idea of being stuck. Being stuck in anything; your job, your lifestyle, a relationship, your finances, anything that weighs you down or makes you worry. The mundane things of day to day life that makes a person feel stuck and can be a personal nightmare

Check out my Instagram story....Lightbulb BTS for additional images and thoughts on this image.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP