Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Adventure Awaits

Adventure Awaits
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - St. Augustine

Theme: Adventure

The idea behind this image is that I LOVE to travel and explore. If money and time were no object I'd rarely be home. I'd travel the entire the world going to all the different places. I am most at home when I am traveling.

Another idea I have written in my idea book for almost 2 years.....BUT it looked better on paper.  I will be honest I'm not exactly happy with how this final product looks, but it was still a fun idea to explore. The fun part of this Lightbulb Project, is that usually this would be the type of image that would go unseen, but because I created it for the theme, I'm still posting it. And I am glad that's the case. So many times I get 99% done with an image and don't like how its looking and it just sits there on my computer.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP