Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Monday, March 30, 2020

Social Distancing

Social Distancing
"the practice of maintaining a greater than usual physical distance from other people or of avoiding direct contact with people or objects in public places during the outbreak of a contagious disease in order to minimize exposure and reduce the transmission of infection"

Theme: Distance

Another one I had a different idea for but felt I wanted to record our lives in this new world. Here is our March 2020 Family Portrait.

I usually like to create more fine art work for the lightbulb project or my self portraits,  but the theme was "distance" and that spurred this idea for me. And well since my family was on board to do it, I went for it :)

When I started this 52 week project back in January, I kept a notebook of dates and themes. Then broad ideas for some of the themes. It's really crazy how different my life is right now than I envisioned it to be back in January. Originally, I had an idea of me running toward a door in the distance. An idea I have had for awhile. In fact most of it is shot. Figured it would be a good chance to catch up on editing an idea I had back from 2018.

But here I am, two months forward. Living in a different world. Social Distancing is the new life. 6 feet away from people. This seemed more appropriate. I can always create that running door self portrait sometime else. But right now this felt like the right image to create for the theme distance. This is March 2020.




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP