Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Monday, March 30, 2020

Quarantine

Quarantine
"Stay Home, Save Lives"

Theme: Trapped.

I'm a little late on this and it was not my first idea for this topic. But I'm glad life got in the way and delayed me. It has given a chance to record what is going on around the world. I was suppose to work on this theme the week of March 2nd. Instead I shot this image on March 29th. What a different world we live in now on March 29th than we did on March 2nd.

We now live in a world where we are all trapped in our homes. The last time I left my home was for non medical reasons was on March 11th. I went to purchase groceries. Since then I did have a bad kidney stone, surgery, overnight stay in the hospital, and a doctor appointment to remove a stent. But those were necessary. Other then that entire ordeal I have stayed away from people. I have disinfected. I have done laundry frequently. I have stayed at home. I have no plans to leave my home for the next month.

This is a crazy new world. A world where we stay in. A world where we stay in our homes. A world where events are cancelled and we have no where to go. We are an extremely busy family. We are out every night at sports, events, concerts, activities, scouts, and school functions. However, being home is my new normal.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP