Follow Angela Marvel | Fine Art at:


facebookfacebookfacebookfacebook


Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Once upon a time

Once upon a time...
"A dream is a wish your heart makes"

Theme: Fantasy

Not my favorite genre at all. In fact I usually do not like it at all. Couldn't even make it through Lord of the Rings. And I always at least make it through a movie.

I just don't care for I'm-going-to-make-something-out-of-nowhere-all-of-a-sudden-save-the-day type stuff. Which always seems to happen in the fantasy genre. I think I am just too logical of a person so it doesn't relate to me.

So to represent fantasy I went for fun. Creating something without deep meaning or purpose. It is purely for fun and silliness. Enjoy these images!



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP